Friday, March 15, 2013

Jump On Over


Do you read my blog? Do you enjoy it? If you don't never mind what I'm about to tell you.

But, if you do and want to continue you'll have to find another way to follow it besides Google reader as of now I have 48 followers there but as of July 1st Google reader will no long exist. So I am listing several ways to follow my blog here goes....

If you are my friend on Facebook you can always view my profile page and it is published there, if we are not friends you can follow through NetworkedBlogs on Facebook HERE or by going to my blog and click follow this blog on the NetworkedBlogs

You can always subscribe to my blog, look on the right hand side of the page go to Subscribe to my blog and click on POST or go below that and follow by e-mail.

You can follow all recipes on Pinterest HERE

So here list many ways that you can keep up with me and what's going on in my world so right now jump on over and get started following my blog!!

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!
 
 

No comments: