Thursday, November 6, 2014

Butterscotch Bundt Cake

The perfect cake for Fall, so easy and yummy too! A lady from our church whom I dearly love passed this recipe on to me so I knew ahead of time that it had to be a winner. I have never used one of her recipes that I was dissapointed with.

Also it's really easy to convert this one to gluten free which I LOVE!

Butterscotch Bundt Cake

Source: IV Freeman

Ingredients:  

1 (18.25-ounce) box yellow cake mix
1 (3.4-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
1 (12-ounce) package butterscotch chips
1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
1 c cup shredded coconut
4 eggs
1 cup sour cream
2/3 cup oil

Directions:
Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, pudding mix, chips, walnuts, and coconut. Blend in eggs, sour cream, and oil; mix well. Bake for 1 hour in a Bundt pan that has been sprayed with cooking oil spray. Cool in pan for 5 to 10 minutes before removing from pan.

Yield: 12-16 servings

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon! 

No comments: