Monday, December 28, 2015

Copycat Crystal Grill's Pink Velvet

 If you have ever been to Crystal Grill in Greenwood, Mississippi you have seen Pink Velvet on their menu. I order this quite a bit although I ask for a dip of Chicken salad because I can't eat the sandwich. When I order it if I'm with my family my grand-children always want a bite, so this was made for them.

I received many complements on this dish and I am sure that it will be a part of every holiday meal from now on.

Copycat Crystal Grill's Pink Velvet

Ingredients:

  • 1 can cherry pie filling
  • 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
  • 1 can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 (8-ounce) carton Cool Whip
  • ¼ cup lemon juice
  • 1 cup chopped pecan, optional

Instructions:

Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Pour into lightly greased muffin tins or 9x13 pan. Place in freezer to freeze throughout prior to serving. When ready to serve, allow to stand for about 3-5 minutes.
Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

No comments: