Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Having the Time of My Life

There has not been much time for blogging as we have a new baby in the family and Gammy is busy helping out with big sister.

Bennett Cole was born Friday, March 2nd weighing 6 lbs and 6 oz and 21 in long. God has blessed us greatly his big sister was around 4-weeks early and so was Bennett but both have been perfectly healthy babies. I guess Mom just grows them quicker than most. ha

Big sister still doesn't know what to think about baby Bennett she asks him to play with her all the time but he just sleeps. She gets excited when he opens his eyes but other than that she's too busy to notice what he does. We are praying baby Bennett is a calm easy going child as big sister is active enough for both of them.

I'll be posting more great recipes in the near future but right now I'm spending all my time giving hugs and kisses.

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!




No comments: