Thursday, November 29, 2012

Easy Delicious Gluten Free Bisquick Biscuits

If I had not started going by "Gracefully Gluten Free" years ago I would probably blog as Simply Gluten Free because that's what I am! I love easy simple recipes that are quick and tireless.

I have made bisquick biscuits for years now but the last few times they have been great so I decided to share what I did with you.

This recipe only makes three large biscuits.

Easy Delicious Gluten Free Biscuits

Ingredients:
1 cup GF Bisquick
1 serving spoon of mayonaisse
1/8 cup buttermilk
1 egg
enough milk to make to finish up leaving batter thick

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray baking pan with Pam and set to the side.
Mix all ingredients well.
Drop by large spoon full onto baking pan.
Bake for approximately 15 minutes until brown on top.
ENJOY


Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon! 

No comments: