Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Barbecue Cheeseburger Meatloaf

I love meatloaf I guess because I was raised on it. My Mom always made a traditional meatloaf but I've found since going gluten free that meatloaf can be made in several ways. I try new ones all the time. I think this makes number five in my recipe file.

Barbecue Cheeseburger Meatloaf 

1 lb ground beef or venison
1/4 cup Hunts Honey Mustard barbecue sauce
1/4 cup brown sugar
2-oz cream cheese
1 cup GF cornflake crumbs

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients, shape in loaf, place in loaf pan.  Cook until brown and crunchy around sides.

I love serving a rice, vegetable medley with my meatloaf. I use brown rice, cook it in chicken broth and add mixed vegetables. Sometimes I add butter but I'm trying to stay away from that since I need to loose weight.

So don't be afraid to experiment with your meatloaf and please send your recipe to me because I love meatloaf.

Thanks for stopping by ya'll come again soon!!!!

No comments: