Friday, January 21, 2011

Bakery on Main Granola Bar Reviews


I finally tried my Bakery on Main gluten free granola bars and they were really good.

In the Apple Cinnamon bar I could taste the bits of apple which made for a flavorful exciting snack. I still think my favorite bar is the "Chocolate Almond" bar, it was great and that is probably what I'll buy in the future.

Here is more information on the Apple Cinnamon bar:

Made with real apples and cinnamon, it's like apple pie on the go - that just happens to be as good for you as it tastes...

NO GMOs • NO Dairy • NO Casein • NO Wheat • NO Trans Fat • NO Cholesterol

Made with certified gluten free oats, Amaranth and Quinoa for a great source of whole grains
Made with flax and chia seeds for a great source of Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids

Buy Any of our New Soft and Chewy Granola Bars and get free shipping on your entire order!



I remember eating Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches as a child, back then I would have loved the Peanut Butter and Jelly bar but not so much now.

Here is more information on PB and J bar:

Made with real peanut butter and dried strawberries, this bar will bring you back, or your kids will love that is tastes like their favorite lunchbox staple! And they'll never know how good for them it is...
 
NO GMOs • NO Dairy • NO Casein • NO Wheat • NO Trans Fat • NO Cholesterol

Made with certified gluten free oats, Amaranth and Quinoa for a great source of whole grains
Made with flax and chia seeds for a great source of Omega 3 & Omega 6 essential fatty acids

So try this bar as a good healthy snack for your kids they would probably love it.

This is just my opinion. Thank you Bakery on Main for the opportunity to try and review these products!

No comments: