Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rudis Gluten Free Multigrain Bread Review

Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery

I was contacted and asked to try Rudi's bread and I didn't have to think twice, I love trying new products.

The minute I received my package I knew that this was something special. It was a medium size cardboard box but inside I found this!

And inside that I found this:



plus a few other surprises.

The best thing about it all was the first taste of bread, the hardest part was not eating the whole thing at once. I can't come up with the words to describe this bread, it is wonderful and comes in a normal sandwich size 18-oz loaf.

I've had toast, great!

I had grilled cheese, heavenly!


And I've had a lunch meat sandwich, amazing!


And then I had peanut butter toast, YUM! And the jelly made it even better!

I've already talked to our local store owner and I'm taking him some information and he's considering carrying it. In the meantime I'll keep my fingers crossed!!!!

If you get the opportunity you too should try Rudi's!

Well so much for dieting, I'm really trying ya'll!

Multigrain Bread

Nobody has ever made a tasty gluten-free multigrain quite like ours. It has the soft and hearty goodness that you love, along with all-natural ingredients, making it perfect for sandwiches and cooking. It’s hearty, healthy, gluten-free and blissful.

Made with stuff you can pronounce and ingredients you recognize.
Water, potato extract, rice starch, rice flour, sorghum flour, organic high oleic sunflower/safflower oil, organic evaporated cane juice, organic honey, egg whites, organic inulin, yeast, sea salt, xanthan gum, organic cornmeal, organic sunflower seeds, organic millet, organic flaxseed, organic molasses.




Thanks for stopping by ya'll come again soon!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love Rudi's! No preservatives! As you said, nothing I can't pronounce! I've gotten used to not really eating all that much bread because...well, I just didn't care for it any more. I still don't eat a ton of bread, but when I do, I eat Rudi's!
(It's funny so many people I know just love Udi's and it's ok, but it has so much stuff in it that I just don't want to eat.)
When ever Rudi's is on sale, I stock up!!
I do have a hard time paying so much for loaf of bread, it's not more than any other GF loaf, but dang, GF bread is expensive. So if I can find it on sale, or if I have a coupon, I jump on it!

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried Rudi's yet, but you've convinced me to! The last gluten-free bread I bought was soggy even after toasting and was about half the size of sandwich bread. It was disappointing to say the least.