Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bakery on Main Gluten Free Granola Bar review

 I recently received an e-mail asking would I be willing to try some of Bakery on Main's granola bars. Of course I was excited and still am for that matter. In the past I had tried Bakery on Main's granola cereal and loved it but had never had one of their granola bars.

This morning I needed a snack and so I decided to eat my first one I chose the

Chocolate Almond Soft & Chewy Bar

and it was wonderful! It had just the right amount of chocolate chips and nutty taste to make it a excellent choice for breakfast or a snack... I'm sure that I will be buying more granola cereal and bars in the near future. Thanks Christine for this opportunity!

Here is more information:

Filled with chopped almonds and topped with a generous amount of chocolate chips, this dessert, ahem, bar is just as good for you as it tastes...


NO GMOs • NO Dairy • NO Casein • NO Wheat • NO Trans Fat • NO Cholesterol
Made with certified gluten free oats, Amaranth & Quinoa for a great source of whole grains
Made with flax & chia seeds for a great source of Omega 3 & Omega 6 essential fatty acids

Read what our customers are saying about our products, and share what you like about Bakery on Main Gluten-Free Granola

 

No comments: