Gluten Free Grape Salad
- 1 1/2 lbs red seedless grapes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softtened
- 8 ounces sour cream, I use Daisy
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla flavoring
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Remove any stems from grapes and wash. Set aside.
- In a medium size bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla.
- Fold in grapes and pour into a large serving dish. Spread mixture evenly in serving dish.
- Mix brown sugar with cinnamon and pecans. Sprinkle over top of grape mixture.
- Place in refrigerator to chill.
Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!