- 1 Family Size bag frozen Broccoli Florets if you want well done but if you desired crisp broccoli use 6 to 7 cups of fresh, stems removed
- 2 teaspoons dry Ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated Parmesan
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Melt butter in the skillet, then add broccoli. Stir to coat and cook for about 4 minutes, until broccoli starts to soften but still has a crisp bite to it.
- Sprinkle Ranch mix over broccoli. Add about 2-3 tablespoons of water and stir to coat broccoli completely. Cook for about a minute. If you prefer broccoli to be very soft, cook a couple of minutes longer.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over broccoli and serve hot.
Thank you for stopping by and please come again soon!