Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeno Chicken Bites
- 8 chicken tenders, flattened and cut in two
- 1 cup Cola of your choice
- 3-ounce package softened cream cheese
- 1 jalapeno pepper slices
- 8 slices bacon, cut in half
- Marinate flattened chicken in cola.
- Dab ½ teaspoon (more or less) of cream cheese on top of each chicken tender. Add a pepper slice on cream cheese. Fold or roll chicken to enclose cream cheese mixture. Wrap each roll with one piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Grill or oven bake until bacon is brown and crispy on both sides.
Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!