Friday, July 5, 2013

Yummy Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies

I tried something new for the 4th and I kind of dreaded the taste test because family was to be here and most of the time when I try something new and my kids are in town it is a flop. Not these Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies they turned out great I think everyone here ate at least one. So now I want to share my recipe with you.


Yummy Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies

Ingredients:
1 box Betty Crocker Gluten Free Brownies Mix
1/4 cup butter
2 eggs
2 heaping TBS Unsweetened Applesauce 
2 heaping TBS Skippy Natural Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread 
Enough Buttermilk to make batter creamier and easier to stir
1 sm handful of chocolate chips of your choice
1 sm handful of peanut butter chips

Frosting:
Betty Crocker Milk Chocolate frosting mixed with Skippy Natural Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Spread

Preheat oven to 350.

Mix the brownie mix according to package directions. Add the applesauce and peanut butter spread, mix well. Add the butter milk and mix well. Fold in the chips.

Pour into a 9x9 pan and bake for around 35 minutes or until does not stick on fingers when touched.

Frost with frosting mixture while still warm.

Cool completely then cut and serve.

I hope you enjoy, really good with a glass of cold milk or topped with Vanilla ice cream!

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!
Shop Amazon Home

No comments: