Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Gluten Free Grape Salad Can it be Made Sugar Free?

I made this with sugar for a WINGS meeting on Wednesday night but I think in the near future I may try a sugar free version. If you use all natural ingredients it is naturally gluten free but can it be made sugar free? I think I can?

Gluten Free Grape Salad

 

Ingredients

    • 1 1/2 lbs red seedless grapes
    • 8 ounces cream cheese, softtened
    • 8 ounces sour cream, I use Daisy
    • 1/4 cup white sugar
    • 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla flavoring
    • 1/2 cup brown sugar
    • 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
    • 1 cup pecans, chopped

Directions

  1. Remove any stems from grapes and wash. Set aside.
  2. In a medium size bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla.
  3. Fold in grapes and pour into a large serving dish. Spread mixture evenly in serving dish.
  4. Mix brown sugar with cinnamon and pecans. Sprinkle over top of grape mixture.
  5. Place in refrigerator to chill. 

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

 

No comments: