Monday, February 24, 2014

Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries

I love these little morsels of goodness. You can substitute the sugar for Splenda and they are just as good but I am staying away from all artificial sweeteners so I use real sugar.

Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries


Ingredients:
1 quart fresh strawberries
1 TBLS sugar or 2-1/2 tsp Splenda
4 ounces cream cheese
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract

Directions:
Clean the strawberries and cut off the tops so that they are flat. Place them on a plate.
Make a hole at the bottom of the strawberries with a small knife.
Using a mixer, blend the cream cheese with the vanilla and Splenda.
Fill a pastry bag with the mixture. Clip the end off of the bag and squeeze the hole in the strawberries full of cream cheese.
Chill until ready to serve.

WARNING: They are addictive I catch myself picking one up every time I walk by.

Thank you for stopping by y'all and please come again soon! 


 

No comments: