Here are my results and it was just as good as the old recipe.
Tender chunks of chicken and vegetables in a creamy sauce with a biscuit topping
Hands On: 15 | Total: 35 | Makes: 4 servings (1 piece each)
• PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
• 1/2 pkg (12 oz) frozen mixed vegetables
• 1/4 cup frozen chopped onion *
• 1 cups of cooked chicken
• 1 box Pacific Organic Cream of Chicken soup
• 3/4 cup chicken broth
• 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream or I used heavy whipping cream
• 1 TBS corn starch
• 1/2 stick butter, divided
• 1 cup of Pamela's baking mix with 1 heaping TBLS of mayonnaise and enough milk to make thin enough to pour
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 9x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray, set to the side.
2. Cook vegetables, chicken broth and the cup a soup in boiler until slightly done.
3. While this is cooking mix your favorite gluten free baking mix with mayonnaise and milk. Use enough milk so that you can pour the batter over your vegetable mixture.
4. Then to the vegetables mixture add chicken, half of the butter and sour cream, mix corn starch with a dab of milk and add to mixture heat all until hot.
5. Place in 9x9 pan and pour biscuit mixture over it, melt remaining butter and pour over top.
6. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until dough is golden brown (no longer doughy) and mixture is bubbly. ENJOY
Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon.