Friday, July 18, 2014

Grace's Pimento and Cheese Spread

I love Pimento Cheese, I use it as the base for my meat sandwiches as well as for cheese toast. My favorite has a little kick to it so I decided to take a couple of recipes and make my own using a little from each one.

Here's what I came up with.

Grace's Pimento and Cheese Spread

Ingredients:

  • 1/4 tsp cajun seasoning
  • 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
  • 2 tbs mayonnaise
  • 1-1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
  • 2-ounces of cream cheese
  • 2 to 3 tablespoon pimentos, smashed or diced
  • 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper

Instructions:

Let cream cheese soften a bit then mix all ingredients well by hand. You can adjust the seasonings to your liking, taste as you go.

This recipe makes about 2 cups of spread.

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

No comments: