Monday, May 25, 2015

Gracefully Gluten Free's Baked Beans

I have always loved baked beans. I don't remember my mom making them much when I was growing up, but since becoming an adult I have made them for every cookout we've ever had. My baked beans are the best and are asked for by many. My grand kids love them I think they think they're candy.

Many memories have been shared and a many a story told sitting around a table of barbeque and Grace's baked beans.

Make some and see for yourself.

Gracefully Gluten Free's Baked Beans 

Ingredients:

2 - 16 oz cans Pork & Beans
1 tsp prepared mustard
1/2 cup Ketchup
1/2 cup Dark Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Onions, diced
2 Strips of Bacon, cut in half

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix all ingredients except for bacon pour into a casserole dish. Lay raw bacon over the top and bake for one hour.

Serve with any meal or heck grab a spoon and eat them by themselves, they're that good!!!

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

No comments: