I didn't realize how long it's been since I posted a recipe I don't know what happened with me, it's not like I have not been cooking.
Out of the blue last week my four year old grandson said, Gammy I wuv buberries". I had some fresh ones in the freezer and had meant to take them out and make him something but I forgot y'all. I forget a lot these days, just like posting my recipes or the photos so that I can post them!
Recently a friend of ours had surgery and I wanted to cook her something special, and I thought about my buberries. Although I didn't taste this cake I was told it was awesome!
Blueberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake with a Lemon Glaze
- 1 Box of Yellow Cake Mix
- ¼ Cup of White Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 8 ounce package cream cheese - soften
- 1½ Cup Blueberries
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- ½ Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup powder sugar
- 2 Tbls lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 325 - Grease bundt pan well
- In a bowl - combine cake mix and sugar together
- Add in eggs, cream cheese, oil, and vanilla - Mix Very Well
- Stir in blueberries
- Pour into the pan
- Bake for 50 minutes or until springy when touched
- Cool for 15 minutes and remove from pan or if you have time completely cool in the pan.
- Before cake is completely cooled mix together the powdered sugar and lemon juice and drizzle it over the warm cake.
- Slice and enjoy!!!
This recipe is not gluten free but can be made so by using gluten free ingredients!Thanks for stopping by y'all please come again soon!