Friday, October 7, 2011

Sharing My Favorites Part 10

Shop Here:

Amazon (for all your gluten free grocery needs)

 

Interesting Information:

The consequencs of ignoring food allergies in restaurants

 

Recipes: 

Mary is making more and more gluten free recipes that she's not aware of. These sound like a lazy meal and girls or guys I'm all about lazy these days! Let's give it a try...

Crockpot Coca-Cola Peach Barbecue Pork Chops

By: Deep South Dish

 

Gluten Free Mascarpone Cheesecake

By: No One Likes Crumbley Cookies

 

BBQ Shrimp Pizza

By: Momma Me Gluten Free

 

 

 

 

Full of Gluten:

By: Karin's Viking Kitchen








Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!




1 comment:

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

Happened on your blog while researching Carrollton, and am enjoying the recipes. My grandmother was a Varner from North Ms., maybe we are related. Visit my blog sometime at http://www.paintordig.blogspot.com. I am from Oxford but know live in Central Ms. and visit the Delta often. I was just in Carrollton for the Pilgrimage.