Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's A


Since the night Ashia announced to us that she was going to have another baby I have been saying, "honey it's a boy". At first she would always say, "MOM you don't know". Then after a while she began to think it was a boy too.

Monday I went to Starkvegas to spend some time playing with big sister Austin and we were able to go with Mom and Dad to see baby ?. 

I am one blessed Grandmother I already have four grand-daughters who are precious and one grand-son who is a doll. And NOW God is blessing us with another.......

BOY!!!

Who would have thought it? I tell you it's a special thing that God has given me with my children I just knew.


Big sister is beginning to comprehend (I think) that she is going to have a baby. She says, "baebae budder waa waa waa". She is soo cute.

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

No comments: