Monday, November 12, 2012

Easy Corndog Bites

So it was Saturday, which at my house is football and hotdog day. Honey was away from home and I didn't have any gluten free bread or buns so I set out to create a way to have hotdogs. I found a recipe for hotdog muffins on my zip list and decided that I could easily make them gluten free.

I loved them they were perfect for my time alone watching football and such an easy way to have a corndog!

Here is what I did:

Easy Corndog Bites
  
Ingredients:
1 cup Bob's Red Meal Cornbread Mix
1 egg
enough buttermilk to make lumpy
enough sweet milk to make batter creamy
3 hotdogs 

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray mini muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray.

Mix batter well. Cut hotdogs in bite size pieces and add to batter.

Using a teaspoon drop one hotdog piece with enough batter to cover well in muffin pans.

Bake until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.

Eat with a mixture of mayonnaise, mustard and a dab of ketchup. 

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

No comments: