Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Old Fashioned Egg Custard

I am getting ready to go to my Dad's tomorrow so that I will be in town for an appointment with my arthritis doctor on Tuesday.

We have our annual Christmas dinner at church Wednesday night provided and cooked by our men's ministry. YES we have a wonderful group of men at NGBC who cook for us all the time. The only thing that they asked is that we provide some desserts, so I offed to make a couple of pies. When I was planning my pies for Wednesday night I remembered that I did not make my Dad an Egg Custard this year for Thanksgiving so I decided to make one and take to him. Boy will he be surprised and happy too I might add my Dad loves to eat. He is a little bitty thing that can eat anything he wants and never gains an ounce some people have all the luck.

So here is my Egg Custard recipe and let me tell you it is the real thing!


Old Fashioned Egg Custard
Servings: 8

Ingredients:
4 eggs
1 ½ cup sugar
1 ¼ cup milk
1 tsp. vanilla

Instructions:
Mix well and pour in 9-in. uncooked pie shell. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until set.


Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

No comments: