Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Apple Spice Muffins

This is sooo easy and I promise YUMMY! I made these last week while we were having a ice storm and Honey told me one hundred times that he didn't care if they were gluten free they were the best muffins I have ever made. So try some for yourself and tell me what you think!


Apple Spice Muffins

Ingredients:
2 cups biscuit mix; Pamela's baking and pancake mix or Bisquick
¾ cup plus 2TBLS sugar (I use Splenda)
2 eggs
1 cup 8-oz. sour cream
2 Granny Smith apples peeled, chopped and slightly cooked
1/4 tsp cinnamon
cinnamon sugar

Instructions
:
In a bowl, combine the baking mix, 3/4 cup sugar and cinnamon. In another bowl, combine the eggs and sour cream; stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Fold in the cooked apples. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.

Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.

Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5-minuts before removing from pan to a wire rack.

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

Shop Amazon - Feed Your Fans - Gameday Entertaining Ideas from Kitchen

No comments: