Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bakery on Main Oatmeal Review


You know from past post that I am without a kitchen right now so I'm living upstairs while the downstairs is remodeled and cooking in a toaster oven, what little I cook.

A few weeks ago I received a message from the Marketing Associate at Bakery on Main asking did I want to sample some of their new oatmeal. I wrote back and told her that I had not had any of their oatmeal and would love to try it because I love everything  of theirs that I have tried.

Then last Saturday I received a package of Bakery on Main Oatmeal and assorted flavors.


It couldn't Have happened at a better time! This just helps to bring a little excitement into my eating every morning.

So far I have tried the "Apple Pie" and "Strawberry Shortcake" and I LOVE both of them!

The Apple Pie has bits of real apple and a apple, cinnamon, pie taste. The bowl was waaayyy too small.

The Strawberry Shortcake has bits of real strawberries and a creamy vanilla taste. It was good too but I added a little too much liquid to this bowl, or maybe I ate it before it had time to thicken, either way it was still good. I wish I had one more bowl to test, oh well I'll just have to buy some!

To read more about Bakery on Main or order products you can click HERE.

By the way I didn't cook this in my toaster oven. I actually used my coffee maker to heat the water, a bit creative don't ya think?


Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

No comments: