Easy Nutella BrowniesIngredients:
- 1 box Betty Crocker Gluten Free Brownies Mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 heaping TBS Unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 heaping TBS Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- Enough milk to make batter creamier and easier to stir
- 1 sm handful of chocolate chips of your choice
Nutella Hazelnut spread
Preheat oven to 350.
Mix the brownie mix according to package directions. Add the applesauce and Nutella Hazelnut spread, mix well. Add the milk and mix well. Fold in the chips.
Pour into a 9x9 pan and bake for around 35 minutes or until does not stick on fingers when touched.
Glaze with Nutella when slightly warm.
Cool completely then cut and serve.
Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!