This was wonderful and we ate every bite!
Chicken Broccoli Fettuccine Alfredo
- 6 ounces fettuccine noodles
- 2 chicken breasts, cut in pieces
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 1 - 14.5 ounce jar of your favorite Alfredo sauce
- 2 cps broccoli florets
- 2 TBS butter
- 1/4 tsp Penzeys roasted garlic
- 1 c parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper ( to taste)
- enough milk to rinse the jar well
- 1/4 c parmesan cheese ( garnish)
Use gluten free ingredients if following a gf diet.
- Cook fettuccine in salted water until just getting tender and drain well.
- Cook broccoli florets in boiling water for 3 minutes and drain.
- In a large saucepan, saute chicken pieces in olive oil until done. Remove and set aside.
- In same pan melt butter and add jar alfredo sauce, milk, garlic, salt and pepper. Heat for 2 minutes without boiling. Add parmesan cheese and stir to melt. Add chicken pieces, cooked pasta and broccoli florets lightly tossing to coat.
- Serve and sprinkle parmesan cheese as a garnish.
Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!