Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Low Sugar Strawberry Cheesecake Salad

 I made this as our Thanksgiving salad, some loved it and some not so much. I really enjoyed it myself, but then I love cheesecake.

Strawberry Cheesecake Salad

Makes a large salad.
Ingredients:
  • 12 oz whipped topping
  • 1 small package of sugar free cheesecake pudding powder
  • 3 (6 oz) strawberry yogurt
  • 1 lb fresh strawberries
  • 3 bananas sliced (add right before serving) (optional
  • miniature marshmallows (optional)

Instructions:
  1. Thaw whipped topping. I always put it in the fridge the night before. In a large salad bowl mix yogurt, pudding, and whipped topping together. Put in fridge and allow it to set up for about an hour.
  2. Wash and slice strawberries. Add strawberries, marshmallows, and bananas right before serving. Keep refrigerated.
Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

No comments: