I made this as our Thanksgiving salad, some loved it and some not so much. I really enjoyed it myself, but then I love cheesecake.
Strawberry Cheesecake Salad
Makes a large salad.
- 12 oz whipped topping
- 1 small package of sugar free cheesecake pudding powder
- 3 (6 oz) strawberry yogurt
- 1 lb fresh strawberries
- 3 bananas sliced (add right before serving) (optional
- miniature marshmallows (optional)
- Thaw whipped topping. I always put it in the fridge the night before. In a large salad bowl mix yogurt, pudding, and whipped topping together. Put in fridge and allow it to set up for about an hour.
- Wash and slice strawberries. Add strawberries, marshmallows, and bananas right before serving. Keep refrigerated.