- 4 cups pecan halves
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the pecans to a large bowl. Add the egg white and water to a separate bowl and whisk together well. Pour the egg white mixture onto the pecans and stir until all of the pecans are fully coated.
- In another bowl, mix together the sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Pour the cinnamon sugar mixture over the pecans and stir until all of the pecans are fully coated.
- Spread the pecans onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Bake at 300°F for 45 minutes, stirring the pecans every 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely on the baking sheet.
- Store in an airtight container.
Thanks for stopping by y'all, please come again soon!