Friday, August 31, 2012

Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs

WOW!!!

It's been a while since I was creative in the kitchen so I thought I'd make something special tonight.

I don't think I will ever cook thighs any other way!!!




Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs

Ingredients:
1 - 2 lb. package chicken thighs (I used a pkg of 8 without skin)


1/2 cup of your favorite Organic Deli Mustard
1 TBLS Apple Cider Vinegar
1/2 cup Honey
1/4 cup Pineapple Perserves

Direction:
Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Prepare your chicken thighs, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place in a 11 x 13" pan.


Mix all wet ingredients together well

Pour over thighs, turning each one in the mixture to make sure it is well coated.

Bake at 450 degrees for about 45 minutes basting about half way through.

This chicken is good enough to eat alone but I chose to serve it over a bed of rice.

Hope you ENJOY!

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds delicious and I'm going to try it tonight. What is the total cook time though?
Thanks!

Chicken Thigh Gluten Free Recipes said...

chickenthighrecipesglutenfree

Love your Honey Mustard Thighs Recipe!! It will be a big HIT in our house. I will refer my family to your website for the recipe:)) Thanks for sharing!! Cindra

Chicken Thigh Gluten Free Recipes said...

Thanks for sharing the Honey Mustard Chicken Thigh Recipe it will be a great hit in out home. I will be referring my family to your site for the recipe:)) Thanks, Cindra