Saturday, March 23, 2019

My Review of the P1 GPS RUNNING WATCH WITH ECG

This is entirely my opinion on the P1 GPS Running Watch with ECG, I was not persuaded in any way on what to write in this review!

This watch is brings joy to your life no matter where you stand with working out or trying to live a healthier lifestyle it might be exactly what you need. It is very affordable and gives you all of the features that you need in a sports watch. It is very simple to use and the face can be change to fit your mood or the occasion.


 It features 12 different faces showing different information, you can change the face to the one that better fits your lifestyle.

I have a very petite frame and it fits my arm great but will also fit someone much larger.

I have been battling some health issues and have enjoyed using this watch to monitor my steps as well as heart rate. I also love being able to glance at my wrist for the time.

If you are looking for a cheap sports watch give the P1 GPS RUNNING WATCH WITH ECG a try, you may order from the icon below!


Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!




No comments: