Saturday, January 30, 2010

Easy Blueberry Muffins

Lately I have been craving sweets. It started one night when we had supper with Be and Ash and as Honey and I were leaving Be was making a coffee cake for Ash, so sweet. It looked so good but since I couldn't have any and Honey did not need any we left for home. Once at home I could not get that cake off my mind. I saw it over and over again and each time I craved something sweet. The next day around lunch I wanted something sweet sooooo bad, i didn't have time for something from scratch but thought about a mix I had bought at Wal-mart in Indianola and had not used it. I took some fresh blueberries out of the freezer and whipped up these wonderful muffins. I followed the directions on the box except for adding 1/2 cup of sour cream. I have found that sour cream does wonders for mixes, it adds a great taste and makes them moister.

I have been sitting with Punkin some while Ash runs errands and gets ready for a trip. Bless her heart she has had a hard time with her cold, and we have too! She doesn't sleep well and gets sooo irritable at times. In these photos you see we both had a break as she enjoyed her exersuacer for a while. I pray she gets over this cold soon. She's really a good baby.

No comments: