Friday, July 27, 2012

Health Update

I haven't posted anything in a while but to be honest Honey is away at the farms and I hate cooking for one person. Maybe when he's home for a while I'll get around to a new recipe for you but in the meantime review the things I have out there they are sooo good. You can find them here on my blog or on Pinterest.

So I was thinking many of you may have never read how I came to be gluten free.

An update: before you read my story. I am having less and less environmental allergy problems it is not that I have no problems but through the years I am learning to control them better. Being married to a farmer I have found that if he'll take his dirty clothes off as soon as he gets home and put them in the washer right away I have less headaches. Also I try to watch and keep papers, magazines etc put away and all garbage cans that contain papers emptied. If I see a sign of dust on floors or furniture I take care of it right away too. This is just a few of the little things I have found through the years.

So if you have never read my story and would like to do so click HERE!

I hope you are having a great summer, we have begun to harvest so our playing is totally over!

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

No comments: