Thursday, March 20, 2014

My Own Ranch Salad Dressing

Tonight is Grilled Fish and Salad night. Honey decided this morning that he seriously wants to loose weight so here we go on a new adventure.

I am making homemade Ranch dressing to go on a Wedge salad. Yuumm I'm ready to eat now!

I am starting with Penzeys Buttermilk Ranch Dressing Base, have you ever tried Penzeys spices? If not you must. A few months ago Honey and I was talking about how my cooking seems to get better and better. Later that night I was thinking what makes it better I use the same recipes over and over then it hit me I have been buying Penzys spices for a while now. I use them as I run out of my old spices and yes, they are better! Check out Penzeys spices HERE.

My Own Ranch Salad Dressing

Ingredients: 
1 TBLS Penzeys Butter Milk Ranch Dressing Base
1 TBLS water
1/4 cup mayonaisse
1/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup skim milk or milk of your choice

Directions:
To begin mix base well in water and let set for five minutes. Wisk this into mayonaisse and sour cream. Add milk and blend well. Store in refrigerator and shake well before using.

To make buttermilk ranch substitute milk for buttermilk.

You may double this recipe if you want. I made it for two people and had rather make fresh each time.

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

No comments: