Saturday, April 5, 2014

Healthy Chocolate Yogurt Fruit Dip

Recently our family got together because some relatives from north Indiana were in town and I volunteered to take a fruit tray and dip. I made a traditional Creamy Fruit Dip that was great but then I wanted something not quiet so sweet so I made this Chocolate Yogurt Dip. Both dips were extremely easy and yummy. Many at the party asked how I made the Chocolate dip so here is the recipe. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!


Healthy Chocolate Yogurt Fruit Dip

Ingredients:

1 cup Greek Yogurt
4 Tbsp. cocoa powder
6 Tbsp. brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 Tbsp. milk
Fresh fruit or whatever you desire for dipping

Directions:

Mix all ingredients very well until all sugar has dissolved. At least 3 minutes.
Dip with your favorite fruit, marshmallows or anything else you choose.

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

No comments: