Monday, February 2, 2015

Cream Cheese Pancakes

An old recipe that I'm bringing back.

Honey and I are trying really hard to loose weight and I have been craving pancakes. Last night I though about this recipe and woke up anticipating them, they are so good!

Now I add:
2 TBLS of Gluten Free Bisquick to the mix just to give them a little more firmness.

Cream Cheese Pancakes

Ingredients:
2 oz cream cheese
2 eggs
1 packet splenda sweetener
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
Blend all ingredients until smooth.  Let rest for 2 minutes so the bubbles can settle.  Pour 1/4 of the batter into a hot pan greased with butter or pam spray.  Cook for 2 minutes until golden, flip and cook 1 minute on the other side.  Repeat with the rest of the batter.  Serve with sugar free syrup (or any syrup of your choice) and fresh berries.

I ate mine with Strawberry Fig Syrup sooo good!

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

No comments: