Friday, July 8, 2011

Sharing My Favorites Part 7

I hope you enjoy these post and that you refer back to them from time to time.

Great Information: 

Celiac Disease Symptoms in Babies and Children

Food Allergies on the Rise

Hypothyroid Disease Can be Caused by Gluten and Nutritional Deficiencies

Histamine H1 receptor breakthrough heralds improved allergy treatments

 

Recipes:

Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake



caramelmacchiatocheesecake
By: the baking Beauties


 



Gluten Free Blueberry Cream Cheese Tart

By: the Baking Beauties

 

Chocolate Chip Mint Ice Cream

By: No One Likes Crumbley Cookies


By: Hey, that tastes good!

 

Full of Gluten:

Reader Recipe Round-up 6-22-11

 

Drop me a note and let me know what you think so I will know whether to keep it up or STOP!

Thanks for stopping by y'all please come again soon!

 

1 comment:

Jeanine - The Baking Beauties said...

Thank you so much for the mention! I appreciate it. :)