Thursday, July 28, 2011

Just look a little harder

There's sooo much going on in my life right now but I still don't feel that I have anything to write about.

On the food part I'm pretty well cooking a lot of basic meats and veggies. Although since it's so hot here we're eating a lot of salads too.

We're back in the grind after our trip to Indian, which we loved. Have I shared with you that I LOVE LOVE my family! As I look at each one as an individual I realize I am one blessed Mom and Grandma! All of my children are wonderful and I am soooo proud of each one. I can't say they're all perfect but I guarantee you that I can find tons of things in their lives to be proud of! It's so sad to me that some people can't find anything to be proud of or thankful for concerning their children. I think you just need to look a little harder!



I am sooo excited these days as "The Help" will be premiering August 12th.  Not only was it a great book but I think the movie is going to be just as good! Now I may be just a little prejudice as I am from MS and live in the Greenwood area where 80% of the movie was shot. As I watch this trailer I recognize many of the houses and streets. So I imagine I will be watching it many times! If you need someone to go see it with just contact me, that will just give me one more excuse.

I've talked to several people who have read this book and I have yet to hear of anyone who didn't love it! If you have not read it order it today and you will have time before the movie premiers as it only takes a few days at most.




Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

1 comment:

The Petersons said...

I also LOVED The Help so much! I read it last summer and have been patiently and anxiously waiting for it to come out in theater! I think it will be a great movie too!