Monday, July 18, 2011

Tried and True



I have shared many time how much I love meatloaf. As I'm writing this I am thinking about making one tonight. The one thing I love is you can put whatever you are in the mood for in it and it usually turns out great. I also enjoy leftovers made into sandwiches; it's kind of like a meatball sandwich.  So a few weeks ago Honey was out of town and I decided to make a meatloaf that I had received to try from Mixes in the Heartland. I made it exactly like the package said but topped it with a sweet cranberry sauce. It was another hit, with me at least as I didn't offer any to any other person. I froze part of it and ate it for several meals.




I have also tried another ThinkThin bar and gave my husband one, he liked it so that we ordered several boxes to keep on hand.

So what are you waiting on check out these sites and make a purchase. You'll be glad you did!

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

No comments: