Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The "Tell Me About Yourself" Blog Award

Thank you Gwen from Gwendolyn Gage ~ Serving Through Words for nominating my blog for this award!  As a writer Gwen's blog is full of wisdom and truth and I am honored to feature it in this post.  Please grab a cup of coffee kick back and check it out.

The rules for accepting this reward is simple:

The Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Reveal seven things about yourself.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers.  Leave a comment on each blog, telling them that you've nominated them for this award.


Seven Things About Me:
1. I Love Jesus, my family and friends and long to serve them.
2. I once lived and worked in Central America (Guatemala) and would return in a minute I love that place.
3. I am married to a wonderful man (a farmer) and we have a total of six wonderful kids (son-in-laws included) and five grand-kids with one on the way.
4. I love to read and cook, my passion is gluten free living.
5. I have a candle obsession, I can never have enough.
6. I am a Men's Basketball fanatic I love attending games and will watch any game possible.
7. A big treat for me is visiting a gourmet coffee shop, since here in the south I can't have dessert out.

My List of Award-Worthy Bloggers (in no particular order):
1. Gluten Free Frenzy
2. Gluten-Free is Life
3. KY mom cooking allergy free
4. Lysa TerKeurst Leading Women in the Adventure of Faith
5. Welcoming Kitchen
6. the Baking Beauties
7. all about love
8. Deep South Dish
9. Marine Corps Nomads
10. Jules Gluten Free
11. Mama Me Gluten Free
12. Momma Needs Coffee
13. Naturally Free RD
14. No One Likes Crumbley Cookies
15. Southern & Gluten-Free

If you are one of the 15 blogs I nominated and would like to pass it on, copy the blog award to a post, reveal 7 things about yourself, and pass this award on to 15 other bloggers of your choice.  Congratulations!

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon.

1 comment:

Mary | Deep South Dish said...

You are so sweet to think of me! Unfortunately I have to decline to participate - for many reasons, I went award free a long time ago. Thanks so much for thinking of me though - HUGS & Happy Thanksgiving to you!