Monday, November 21, 2011

Holiday Preview

We were blessed to be able to keep Austin in Greenwood for the first time over the weekend.

Now I am busy preparing for my other angels to arrive for Thanksgiving, I can't wait to see them. We will greatly miss Sarah, Eric and Lida who will not be joining us this year. But we are going to be able to see them soon.

So stay tuned in the near future for lots more photos of all my angels, each one is soooo special to me and PePaw, we just can't get enough!

Our weekend with Austin just a little taste of our holiday preview and what it will be like with our other three babies.

Pepaw's do amazing things with their granchildren.

She loved the apples dipped in caramel but notice her cookie cereal. She really liked them dipped in caramel. Pepaw's can also be bad influences to their grandchildren.

Making her own pizza for supper.

I had to explain that we needed to cook it first. The cheese was frozen yuk!

She was so excited when it came out of the oven and ate really good.

Cool Pepaw!

When all else fails it's Elmo time!

So yummy!!!!


Yes, we stayed in our Pajamas all day on Saturday and why not she wanted to and so Pepaw and I joined her.



Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon.

No comments: