Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lazy Goulash

Honey and I were out running errands one day last week and when it came time for supper we were just getting home. I asked what he wanted and of course the answer was food, it takes a lot of food to keep honey going!

I needed a meal that would be very quick but wanted a meal that would be very easy so after some thought this is what I came up with. I call this meal goulash and I'm not sure why. It's like baked beans with a lot of hamburger in it and we love it.

The hard part for me was I am not eating supper right now unless it's a small bowl of cereal. I'm trying really hard to loose a few pounds before basketball season, not that I'm playing or anything but my college gear that I love to wear to State games is getting really snug and I love it and don't want to buy more, I'd rather use that money for something else. So the only way I was able to rested this dish is that I told Honey he had to leave me some for lunch the next day. Yumm it gave me something to look forward too.

In making my goulash I don't measure anything but pour in the amount I feel I want and then taste and adjust.

My Goulash

Ingredients:
1 pound ground beef
1 can pork and beans
ketchup
Worcester sauce
prepared mustard
1/4 cup or less of brown sugar
4 shakes of Cayenne pepper

Directions:
Mix all ingredients together and cook over med/low heat until bubbly. Eat over rice of your choice.


Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

No comments: