Thursday, September 26, 2013

Gluten Free Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake

As I was walking through our local grocery store deciding what I wanted to cook for supper this recipe came to mind. I had seen one similar of the regular version but not in gluten free. So I bought the ingredients that I thought I would need and set out on my new cooking adventure.

Gluten Free Three Cheese Chicken Alfredo Bake

Ingredients:
1 (10-ounce) package spiral shaped or penne macaroni
1 (16-ounce) jar Light Parmesan Alfredo Sauce
1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
1 (16-ounce) container 2% cottage cheese
2 garlic cloves, minced
3 cups cooked chicken, chopped
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 TBS minced parsley
2 cups mozzarella cheese


Directions:
Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot.  Stir together all ingredients except mozzarella cheese.  Spread mixture into a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.  Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella cheese.  Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly.

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!
 

No comments: