Monday, October 27, 2014

Creamy Decadent Gluten Free Oatmeal

Recently Honey and I have undergone a major surgery on his shoulder and my hand. Is this a sign up growing older? If so we're doing it first class.

Our Sunday School class has brought food to us several times this year, maybe we'll give them a break next year. I sure hope so!

When my friend delivered one of our meals she brought me a package of the new Chex Gluten Free Oatmeal. Thank you Kathy!

This morning was rather cool so I decided to try my new treat for breakfast. Oh my word is all I can say. Really it was the best oatmeal I have ever eaten and I will be able to have many more bowls. You may think I'm saying all of this because I'm partial to the gluten free lifestyle but I am telling you the truth!

So I want to share my recipe with you.

Creamy Decadent Gluten Free Oatmeal


Ingredients:
1/2 cup Chex Original Gluten Free Oatmeal
1/2 cup of your favorite Coffee Creamer (I used Dunkin Donuts regular)
1/2 cup milk
1/2 tsp cinnamon

Directions:
Add creamer, milk, oatmeal and cinnamon to a small boiler. Heat on medium until boiling and cook until desired consistency, about one minute. Stirring constantly.

Spoon into your favorite bowl and enjoy while still hot.


Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

No comments: