Saturday, October 17, 2009

Time for the family!


I am so excited and I can hardly contain it, our girls and most of their families are coming home for the weekend!!! I say most of the family because our son-in-law Eric can't come, he has to work. :(  When you read this blog we will be visiting with our babies. My house is clean, my menu is made and the recipes printed, I'll try to remember to take photos so I can share some of them with you.

On the menu is "Chocolate Pumpkin Bread" that I have taken from "Gluten-free is Life" it looks great and I can't wait to try it.

I also have a special pasta recipe that Ashia makes that I have adapted to gluten free. If I was gonna say any of my recipes were to die for this would be one of them, it is wonderful.

There is "Roasted Tomato Basil Soup" that I am going to try and many other items.

So tune in next week for photos of my precious family and some yummy recipes!!!!


I had to add one!

No comments: