Thursday, May 13, 2010

GF Tuna Casserole Meal Review

Ok, I tried my first mix from "Mixes from the Heartland" and I loved it. Seriously, I must have cooked it just right because it was this wonderful, creamy, delicious, goodness of noodles, vegetables, tuna and spices. I don't think I could have made it this perfect from scratch. And did I mention that it was super easy? I had been out shopping and was hot and tired, it was so good to have a full meal that took only adding a very few ingredients and supper was done! Honey who doesn't have to eat gluten-free loved it too and said that I have his permission to order more. Before I place my order, which could be quit large, I'm going to try some of the other mixes. By the way I think next time I"ll crush some potato chips up and put on top. What do you think?

Mixes From The Heartland


I am beginning to fill up my pantry and I'm so happy that it includes Mixes from the Heartland! Thank you Teri you are making my moving so much easier!

GF Tuna Casserole Meal.

No comments: