Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Yay I WON!

What precious moments we share with those we love. Everyday is Mother's Day because we GET to be a mother not everyone has this opportunity and I feel blessed. It could only have been better had my other children been home! Honey and I spent the week in Greenwood and on Saturday I got up and headed to the farm to spend the afternoon and evening with Be and Ash. Honey continued to work in the flat land while we went out to eat. :( Punkin and I had a photo shoot session, well actually it was to be her session but she didn't cooperate very well so I was allowed to join her. You can see she was trying to eat all the flowers!



I just received a wonderful mother's day present. Last year I won a giveaway with a company that I love their products and I was so excited but the products never came. I won through another blogger and it's not a big deal so I didn't bother to contact her, but I was disappointing. This year I won a giveaway with another company and I was kind of skeptical after my last experience but guess what???? The products came this time and I am sooo excited! I just received them today so I will post reviews after I get the chance to try them. I am cooking more now so I plan to try them soon. Here are what I will be reviewing.....

Gluten Free Garden Meat Loaf Mix

Gluten Free Corn Bread Mix

Gluten Free Spring Muffin Mix

Gluten Free Minestrone Soup

Gluten Free Tuna Casserole Meal

Gluten Free Vanilla Angel Food Cake Mix

Gluten Free Harvest Chicken and Rice Soup

Gluten Free Texas Goulash Meal

Gluten Free Hawaiian Bread Mix

Gluten Free Cornbread Stuffing Mix

Gluten Free Cream of Celery Soup

Gluten Free Italian Bean Soup 

 

Mixes From The Heartland

 

I'm so excited about trying these mixes, I plan to try the tuna casserole tonight. They are a very good size should make plenty for me and my honey!!!

No comments: