Saturday, October 16, 2010

Home again, home again, jiggety-jig.

I've been with the girls for a night so that I could attend a bridal shower. It's always fun spending time with Punkin. We went to the local John Deere store and played on the toy tractors and then went out to eat. This morning I got up and got in the recliner because I felt that I was taking a headache when I heard a squeal. I kind of ignored it hoping that she would go back to sleep and curled up in the recliner with a blanket, then I heard it again followed by a whine so Gammy gave in and went to the room. She looked up over the edge of her crib and smiled real big, how could I resist. I picked her up and we snuggled in the recliner for a while until she started putting her fingers all over my face in places that they didn't belong. At this point I put her down on the floor to play. Oh the fun of being a grand-ma!!!

In November one of our nieces is getting married so all my children will be home. We plant to have Thanksgiving/Christmas together at that time. I can't wait it will be so much fun visiting with the adults and playing with the children. My oldest grand-daughter just turned nine, I can't believe it!!!!! Time slips right between our fingers and is gone before we know it.

Here are a few photos that Austin took of us with my Mac....

She didn't stay still.
She could see herself and thought it was so funny. I love the funny faces of a baby.
much better
Up and running. Now it time for me to attend the shower and then home again, home again, jiggety-jig. I have to hurry before the ballgame comes on. Go Dawgs!!!!!

No comments: