Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sharing My Favorites Part 9

I've added a new heading, enjoy!

Shop Here:

 Deep South Pout (the store of a friend)


Interesting Information:

Tips to allergy proof your home and yard

 How Safe Are Your Cleaning Products?

Taking It on the Road ... Traveling with Food Allergies




Psoriasis and Celiac Disease may be Linked

Don’t Think You’re Nutritionally Safe with Artificial Sweeteners

Celiac Disease Prevalence is on the Rise

Medical Monday: Fall allergy season underway

Recipes:

Oh My, I LOVE coffee punch. One of the things that I miss about living in Noxubee county is the coffee punch served at the bridal brunches.  Well, this past month Mary featured a coffee punch recipe that I am absolutely dying to try, if I overdose it's her fault. So come on and try it with me, here it is....

Godiva Coffee Punch Float

By: Deep South Dish

Gluten Free Blueberry Cobbler Recipe

By: Ginger Lemon Girl

Gluten Free Cinnamon-Rasin Muffins with Streusel Topping

By: Momma Needs Coffee

 

I had some problems with publishing my recipes this month so I gave up. Sorry maybe I can figure it out next time.


Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

No comments: