Thursday, September 22, 2011

Enter Alice in Wonderland

Since finding out Ashia is expecting I have been spending a lot of time there helping her out when she is sick or has a doctors appointment. Last week I went and watched Punkin for her to go to the dentist and then I spent the night with them so that I could go take care of some business in Columbus the next morning.

I love my grand-babies

Ash took this photo while I was leaving.

It's nice to be loved but this tears my heart out!


I'm leaving tomorrow to go spend the day with them and pick up Honey. I hope this doesn't happen again.

I was blessed in being able to attend Punkin's second birthday celebration last weekend. Ash does such a great job putting these things together, I really think she should be a party planner. I'm sure she researches to get ideas but the decorations were done totally by her. ENJOY (individual photos in album at bottom of my blog)

To begin her day Punkin get's to open a gift in bed.

Our Punkin/Alice

Me/Gammy
(practicing for our new additions)

The family

the gifts.


To view decorations, which were wonderful, and more photos click HERE!

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon!

No comments: