Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Easiest Gluten Free Banana Cake Ever

 I ran across a recipe similar to this on pinterest and my wheels went to turning. Today I cleaned my house and still had plenty of time to try this delicious cake before running into town. I take photos of my creations in hopes that it will be worth blogging. Well this one made it! It is moist with an extra creamy frosting. Love it

So here it is I hope you enjoy!

Easiest Gluten Free Banana Cake Ever

Ingredients:
1 box Betty Crocker Yellow Cake Mix
2 eggs
1/2 cup evaporated milk
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1 stick butter or margarine, softened
1 Box vanilla pudding mix

Directions:
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl with mixer. Spray a 9 x 13 inch cake pan. Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes until done in middle. Let cool before frosting.

Frosting for Banana Cake:

1/2 cup butter or margarine or 1 stick, softened
1 ripe banana, peeled and mashed
1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
3 to 3 1/2 cups confectionery sugar
1 tsp pure vanilla flavoring


Directions:
Mix all ingredients in large bowl with mixer until of spreading  consistency.. Spread on  cooled cake.

Keep this cake in the refrigerator.

See original recipe here.

Thanks for stopping by y'all and please come again soon.

No comments: